Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Reflection



          


            Another quarter of the school year 2012-2013 had passed. New lessons were been disscussed, new topics and new challenges and trials has arrived again for the next grading period.
Months have passed again and third grading period has arrived. I can say that I have learned a lot of lessons during the second grading period. But amidst all of those knowledges that I’ve learned, I still got low scores during quizzes, and long tests. But with the help of having a lot of friends, I recovered in almost all of our hard subjects. They let me borrow their notes, they also discussed the lessons that I’ve missed and luckily, I can easily catch up with the lessons that I didn’t know before.
              This Grading Period, I learned more about HTML tags. We put background in our exercises. We put pictures and others. I know now how to align images. We improved our exercises, we used our exercises in 2nd grading and we improved it. We insert images and background that makes it wonderful and attractive.
              Moving on I will be more responsible in doing my obligations and responsibilities not only outside the school but also inside if it. I'm excited for the next grading period because I know it is also about HTML. I want to gain more knowledge about making web pages.

8 comments:

  1. hi...! be serious in your studies i know you will make it. just be in yourself....strive harder....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Danica Marie:)
      I hope that you will continue commenting my upcoming reflection posts.
      God bless..............

      Delete
  2. hello friend!!! don't lose hope, i know that you will make it. . .just believe in your self...goodlock!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yow!........ Thanks a lot old friend:)
      God bless.............

      Delete
  3. Strive harder, do your best and have faith to God, for sure you will succeed beside your hardships. Take these as challenges that will serve as your inspiration. You can do it, Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the courage Jessa:)
      God bless...........

      Delete
  4. do your best my friend, your obligation and be responsible to your studies.strive harder. GOOD LUCK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot dear :)
      God bless you a million times..........

      Delete